Monday, April 4, 2011

About Me




Hi friends. My name is Gabriel and I will introduce me in this post. I study Psycology in the University of Chile and I train marcial arts in the same place. I like the movies of action , fantasy and science-fiction especially about superheroes like Batman, Wolverine and Spawn. I like read a lot about mithology, pagan gods, folk legends, also robots, last scientific researchs and about the mistery of nature. My objetives about the blog is learn to write better english and know how comunicate of easy way with my partners of the classroom and other people of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Gabriel, change the working language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel, I know you love superheroes, trust me. hahha, it's so cool that you practice marcial arts!

    See you :D

    ReplyDelete