Monday, May 2, 2011

Electric Guitar, my favorite technology



Arguably the most influential musical instrument in the 20th century due to its characteristic sound and it was popularized for famous musicians like Jimmy Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, Ricthie Blackmore, Angus Young and others. The electric guitar is an important component in the development of many musical styles such as Blues, Rock, Punk, Jazz, Metal and more.


My first electric guitar, my parents gave me for Christmas 5 years ago, was silver and it sounded very good to play the music that I liked, the hardrock and metal. I played many hours a week, and I learned very quickly to play songs difficult. Currently, however, do not play much because I'm in university and and I have to spend my time reading a lot because I study psychology. I play once or twice a week and not play as well as before yet still is fun.


Although many people play electric guitar, very few know how to do really well, because it requires a lot of dedication to have a good technique.

Without the electric guitar I feel very depressed, because it allows me to express my emotions intense artistic way, as nothing else can.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you
    I think that The music it is one of
    the best way for express our feelings :D
    so you dont stop playing guitar :B

    Byee!!
    see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete